Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Forgot to say...

After getting the comment from Elemmaciltur asking if the C-socks were from the Wollmeise Gewitterhimmel... I realized I hadn't mentioned what yarn I was using for them! It is in fact NOT Wollmeise *gasp*! It is a 6-ply brandless? (Coats GmbH) yarn I picked up in a LYS a while back just to make socks for him. It says "Funny Strumpf Color" on the label and is color #7108. It is blues and purples and greys versus the Gewitterhimmel's more green colors and is no where near as vibrant, lol.

Also, "Hi" to all those new readers of my blog! It's great fun getting all these comments from people who are near me! It's so sad that we didn't find out about each other sooner... since I will be leaving to head back to the States in about a month.

Anyways, that was just a quick note to clarify things. I will be doing a more thorough update (ie have pictures) later in the week.

1 comment:

Elemmaciltur said...

You see, that's why I'm Wollmeise fanatics...I just hallucinates about her yarn everywhere. :-p

You're going in a month?! Make sure to come down to Munich before that and we'll go yarn-crawling and KIPing!!