Well, I got a lot accomplished on the C-socks in the last few days. It went so quickly that I amazingly didn't have second-sock syndrome! 

C-socks with the Snicket socks for size comparison
I would be a lot further... but I decided that I shouldn't neglect Tubey so I finished the ball of yarn I was knitting off of. 
I've knit about 9.5" of the body so far. I want it to be a fairly long sweater, so am expecting it to end up at 19-20" (I'm short..).
As for the Snicket socks... they're still where I left them. So far the majority of the poll is saying to redo the heel and finish the sock. I'll probably end up doing that, I just really don't feel like it at the moment. Which is really too bad because I really enjoyed the pattern.
I'll leave you with a little teaser. I knit up a swatch out of the sample skein of Wollmeise I received with my package of sock yarn. I have an interesting idea that involves buying more of her sample skeins....



5 comments:
I was wondering if you were *that* Megan, but forgot to email you asking. =)
I really like the colorway of your sample skein. My sister wants a cushy long scarf for Christmas, and she likes neutrals. I'm going to have her check out this swatch and see if she likes it.
Hi, just found you via Faith. I'm over here in Schweinfurt. Always nice to find other bloggers here!
Hiya, I just found you via Erica. I'm like 20 minutes away in Forchheim. Didn't I see you at the Bergkirchweih?? haha
Nice to meet you!
Kathleen
Awww, you're doing such beautiful work! I love the socks that you've got on the needles, and Tubey is going to look totally awesome, especially in these great colors!
The teaser sure looks interesting too - Wollmeise's yarn is certainly something very special! Keep up the good work, and happy knitting!
The C-Sock...is that "Gewitterhimmel"? (Yeah, I know, I'm a Wollmeise-Geek...and proud of it).
Can't wait to see what you're going to do with all the Wollmeise test hanks! ;-)
Post a Comment