Friday, May 11, 2007

What I'm up to

Well, living in a foreign country is great, but along with it comes everyone and their mother-in-law wanting to visit! So I just wanted to put out a little update that I may not be posting for a little bit. My brother is coming today and will be here until next Saturday. I'm hoping to get some knitting done in the midst of travelling, but we'll see!

Quick update on knitting: I haven't worked on anything except Tubey since the last post. I am a row or 2 away from the stripes on the second sleeve. For some reason I haven't found much time to knit this week.

OK, that's all for now. I may be able to fanagle a little time for posting, but we'll see. Pictures from the trip (Venice!) will definitely be posted later.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Just popped in to say hi seen your blog through facebook