First an update on my WIPs. The lace scarf isn't progressing very quickly. Other things seem to be grabbing my attention, so no update pictures for that.
Tubey has progressed some. I finished the first sleeve and decided to bind it off with an i-cord binding. I picked up the stitches from my crochet provisional cast on and have begun knitting the second sleeve.
I did start a new pair of socks though. It's the Snicket Socks from MagKnits September 2006 issue. I see them as a warm up for the bayerische socks I mentioned in my last post. I'm doing them in Lana Grossa Meilenweit Tweed fingering weight yarn. The base color is kind of near rust with green, yellow, and blue specks dispersed throughout. Here are some pictures of what I have so far.
I'll leave you with a few pictures of FOs from the past. Nothing too exciting so I won't go into detail on them. If you want more detail on anything specific, leave a comment and I'll write about it in my next post.



No comments:
Post a Comment