Sunday, May 18, 2008

So much to do....

... so much time spent on Ravelry. Agh.

I have so much knitting that I need/want to do.. and I always seem to be on Ravelry instead of doing it. Sigh. Here are a few FO pictures though:

CIMG2849

Started: October 2007
Finished: May 11, 2008
Yarn: Artyarns Supermerino
Needles: HiyaHiya 2.5mm circs (2)
Notes: They were a 2 at a time toe-ups class that I took at a LYS. They were my first toe-ups, and first socks not on dpns (I think I'll stick to the dpns). I was supposed to finish them for my mom for Christmas, but other projects got in the way. She loves them though and wore them all day Mother's Day! I wanted them a bit taller, but time ran out on me. My mom said that was OK though because she likes shorter socks.

My second FO is something that was finished a while ago, but I finally was able to get a picture of it!

CIMG2843

Started: December 2007
Finished: December 2007 (the night before I gave it to her..seems to be a pattern here)
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease in varying colors
Needle: US 10.5
Notes: I modified another scarf pattern because she said she wanted vertical stripes. It turned out super long (it's wrapped around her neck twice in the photo). She appreciates my handknits, so I keep making them for her!

Hopefully I'll have some lace WIP pictures soon... I need to have a shawl done for my friend's wedding by June 7 (and I haven't started)!

No comments: