Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Coffe Swap Topic #5

You know with Spring the famous saying goes "April Showers, bring May flowers", please tell us what you like to do when those April Showers are pouring down on you. Do you like to curl up with your knitting, take in a movie or crawl back in bed?

All of the above?

I love to curl up under an afghan (typically the one knit by my grandma, but sometimes the one I am in the process of knitting :o)), put on a movie or the tv, knit, and most likely fall asleep while doing so. I absolutely love when it's raining though because it gives me an excuse to stay inside. Not that I hate outside, but I'm more of a "sit on the porch with a cup of coffee (or cocktail ;o)) and knit and/or read and/or just sit there" than a "go out and frolic in the sunshine and dig up plants" kind of gal. Good thing C is here to do all that, haha! We're talking about getting one of those screened in gazebo things and lawn furniture though so I can do just that! (We live next to a marsh and there are tons of mosquitoes/gnats/etc everywhere... I couldn't stand to be outside unless coated in bug spray (ewww) or in a screened in area.)

No comments: