Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cofee Swap Topic #1 and a little more

I was treating myself to some of the Jacob's Milka Hazelnut Cappuccino mix I brought back from Germany (must savor....) and realized I hadn't posted about the topic of the week for the coffee swap yet!

This Week's Topic:

Browse around some of the other blogs of participants, and find one person who enjoys a similar roast coffee to you - share something interesting about them that you find on THEIR blog, and tell us what you've been working on knitting or crochet-wise this week!

I was suprised how few people actually liked the coffee like I do! But I found someone who matched me almost exactly. Nichole B. is a fan of "light to medium roasts" and loves flavored coffee just like me! She definitely loves her puppies :o). She also just opened an Etsy Shop! Go check out her stitch markers! She's also gotten more snow since "spring" has begun, so I can definitely comiserate.

Knitting-wise I haven't done too much this week. I brought some socks with me when C and I went up north, but didn't get too much done on them. The second round pattern for SM2 also came out Monday. I'm only through the ribbing on Sock #1. The plan tonight though is to knit knit knit!

I'm not usually a meme kind of person, but this one happened to catch my eye. You're supposed to "tag" people, but I always hate doing that, so if you feel like doing it feel free!

Middle Initial Meme

1. What is the first letter of your middle name? E
2. A Famous Artist/Band/Musician the Eagles
3. A Four Letter Word east... haha
4. A US State There isn't one!
5. A Boy's Name Elijah
6. A Girl's Name Emma
7. An Animal Emu
8. Something in the Kitchen Eating Utensils
9. Reason for Being Late Elephants What? See here.
10. A Body Part Eardrum
11. A Drink Erdinger!... oh I miss Germany
12. Something You Shout Egad!
13. Something You Eat Egg Salad.. mmmm..
14. A Movie You've Seen Empire Records

OK, that's all for now! Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey swap pal
just checking in, did you get the emails from me/
look forward to getting to know you
coffee swap pal.