Well folks, I didn't notice that my last post was a milestone... 50 posts! That's not so many, but considering my 1 year blogiversary is at the end of April, I'd say averaging a post a week isn't too darn bad! I'm trying to think up some great contest... so keep your eyes open for it here!
Speaking of contests, someone from the Coffee swap is putting on a Malabrigo Contest! Go post a comment by 5pm EST tomorrow to be entered to win (mention that you saw this on my blog and YOU get entered twice!).
I'll post later with some more stuff, but honestly there hasn't been much knitting-wise since I finished my socks for SM2. The next pattern doesn't come out until April 1st. I'm doing some travelling this weekend though (going to visit C's friends/family) and so may get some in during the car ride or something.
Happy knitting!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment