Sunday, May 4, 2008

Can I have some Cheese?

... with my w(h)ine?

Ugh. So sorry about that last post. I had seen a bunch of contests lately where (not famous/extremely popular) people were getting more than 100 entries (not that I was expecting that many) and I only had 7 entries with less than 24 hours to go in a 2 week contest. Not that that's an excuse for me to be bitchy. And sorry to those of you (Omly and Fairytale Frogs) that felt you didn't qualify. It really wasn't meant to be that specific (and thus exclude people). Sigh. It all came off kind of wrong, huh. Well maybe I'll have to have another contest soon and plan it better :o). The winner has been picked, and contacted, and I'll write another post to announce that so it doesn't have to be mixed in this negativity.

No comments: