A quick little post while I am busy compiling a beast of one. Here's my response to Topic #2 from the Coffee and Yarn Swap! This week's topic:
Since some of us is beginning to see glimpse of Spring, while others are still getting snow have you change what projects are working on? Have you put away the hats, scarfs and mittens, and brought out the cute tank top sweater projects and lacy wraps? Have you change yarn to something more lighter and cooler, not so heavy and bulky?
Well, we're still kind of getting snow (and rain, and water in the basement... but that's another story that I won't get into on here). But either way, I don't think that weather has too big of an effect on my knitting. Socks are the main thing I knit, and they're good in both hot and cold weather. I may tend to gravitate towards lighter, springier colors, and avoid the big heavy afghan unless the air conditioning is on, but in my mind there isn't a set point where I put away one set of projects and drag out another. I have enough on the needles to keep me occupied no matter the weather :o).
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment