The increases and decreases on the heels and toes don't really match (the decreases bump up a lot more than the increases) and that kind of bothers me.
Also the toe join is weird... because the Kitchener is done from the wrong side.
Here is a close up of the increases/decreases on the toe.
OK, umm. I guess that's all I really have to say for now. The first sock went really quickly, so I think I'm going to try to finish the second one the beginning of this coming week. I'm going to save the second of the Simple Trekking socks for the flights home because I'm doing them on my bamboo needles. Hopefully airport security will be ok with that. They should be.



3 comments:
Do you really like knitting socks this way? Honestly, I am still not convinced ... but it's fun watching others.
About your question regarding my socks in Flickr ... the pattern is not River Rapids but Pretty Comfy Socks. You can find the pattern here:
http://members.tripod.com/knitchnotes/kkpages/young/comfysock.html
Mmm ... I don't know if the link to the pattern went through, but you can find the link on my blog (July 9 post).
The sidewinders are GREAT!
Thanks for the Wollmeise info too. :)
Post a Comment