Friday, July 20, 2007
Back in the U S of A
Hey, I'm back in the States safe and sound. My bags only weighed a GAZILLION kilos... no. really. I knit a little on the plane, but there was a 9-12 month old next to me who wanted to play during the flight, so it was either that or have him cry. I will have some pictures and such up eventually. I promise. I feel like a very bad blogger. I'll try for tomorrow, because Sunday my family is going to visit my grandparents for a week and I won't have access to a computer really. OK. pictures TOMORROW. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Welcome home. I would have had a difficult time leaving Europe. I fell in love with it; head over heels.
From which airport did you fly off from? Coz I emailed the Munich Airport asking whether I could knit on the plane and they said absolutely no. :-(
Post a Comment