Sorry that I haven't written in a while and that the last time I wrote it was a depressing note about how I wasn't enjoying being in Germany and didn't really have anything to do about knitting. At all. Hopefully this entry will have more knitting content, but of course there has to be some beer!
Ok, so I'll get the knitting stuff in first. Tubey is coming along nicely. I finished the sleeves!
Now just to do the body. I think I've calculated that I'm halfway done now though. Yay! It's a little looser in the sleeves than I would have liked. And I'm not liking the colors (the green) as much as I did when I bought it and it was separate from the black. And those dang color changes look like crap. Sigh. Well, if nothing else I'll have a warm comfy sweater for those days I just want to stay inside.
The Snicket Socks are coming along rather slowly (I've been working on Tubey!) but I'm not half a repeat away from starting the heel.
Well. Umm. That's all the knitting content. Ha. Now for the beer!
An oompa band and Miss Bergkirchweih 2007
The first beer from the "first" keg of the festival and C and I sharing a "Mass" (1 L of beer)
Sauerkraut, Bratwurst, and an Ox sandwich. Yum! and 2 "Krugs" to hold all of our beer
Lots of People!



No comments:
Post a Comment